North Idaho/Washington/Montana/BC Riders ...

PikledBeats

Apr 19, 2010
Idaho
So I know there is some rides set up in PA etc... for blasterforum members including AWKs wild ride etc...

Those of us in the northwest do not have the same...And I am hoping to change that. I am from Coeur d'Alene Idaho (northern panhandle) and live at the base of Canfield mountain entering the Coeur d'Alene National Forest. This is high elevation hardcore trail riding but I have personally mapped over 150 miles of interconnected trails including Canfield mountain, Fourth of July pass, the north fork of CDA river, Hayden lake, Bumblebee, Kingston, Cataldo areas .

There is every kind of trail riding interconnected here including tight trails, logging roads, along river rides, hillclimbs, mudding, You name it and it is here. There is also great camping all along the north fork of CDA river that is free forest service land and can accomadate any type of vehicle (getting in) and as many people as would show easily. We have had camping parties here with over 100 people and the trails come right into camping including makeshift practice MX tracks.

To see area enter Coeur d'Alene national forest in google maps. It is easily accessed from I-90. two hours south of Canadian border, four and a half hrs east of Seattle, Four hrs west of Missoula.

I ride here daily during the summer and have seen others on here from eastern Washington claim this is also best riding in the area. I would be willing to organize this ride for BlasterForum members this summer if there is interest from Northwest Riders. It's time to show those PA boys what trail riding is all about.....(jk)I:I