Transkei Wildcoast, South Africa.

Blaner

Your Friendly South African Ambassador
Mar 26, 2008
East London, South Africa
Hi guys, well some you may know I was busy prepping up for a ride which we did last weekend. Here are some pics of what went down, and up, and over and upside down...

Here we crossed the Kei River on the Ferry. We started riding right from the landing point.

We were a group of 9, 7 riders, and 2 seconders.

in the mix we had:
  • 2 x WR450F
  • 1 x WR200
  • 1 x KTM 125
  • 1 x YFZ450
  • 2 x Blasters

Soon after we got moving, we came across "Heart Break Hill" as the name suggests, it breaks hearts and lots of bikes, its not part of the trail, but an optional extra which my brother on his YFZ attempted, he ended up jumping off as it stalled and the quad rolled about 4 times until luckily it stopped. Damage = very badly bent steering stem, which we straightened in a tree with a tow strap and 4 guys pulling on the end. After we got it back together all was well!

Some action along the way, river crossings are always a highlight.

Me and My bike!

Almost!!

This is a nice little river exit you can get some air on!

yet again, awesome pics and adventure !

Well our recovery team found us at the nearest pickup point and we loaded the bike. Unfortunately, the swinger went at the bottom of a very steep and rutted hill which we had to push the bike out of. we did about 145km over two days, so it was a nice 2 day trip. We have some footage but that will take a while to process and put together, as soon as its together il let ya know!

Reactions: Herpderplol