Noob Here!

1quickblast

Mar 26, 2011
North carolina
Hey eveyone, I bought my 96 Blaster around two months ago. The first week I got it i took it to Busco Beach and had the best time on it, more fun than my R1 street bike. I grew up on dirt bikes, 3wheelers and I had a Warrior. Im just now getting back into quads, I have so many plans for my blaster. I weld and do machine work for a living. I made a plus 4 swing arm and a rear skid plate for it, working on a new air box. It has a Fmf pipe and Boysen power reeds and bored 20over. The piston started slapping about 2 weeks ago so I pulled it apart. I have it down to just the fram now getting ready for poweder coat, I plan on putting the vitto 4mm crank in it and boring 50over. I have already ported the intake and exhust port. I have tons of questions for my buld so I will save thats for the other threads.

Last edited:
welcome to the sickness bro !!!!!!
sounds like good work and plans
i'd be interested in a swinger skid, got any pics ?????

i want some pics it sounds like you know what your talkin about

take off the oil injection now!!! its not reliable

Welcome, we all like pics, how about some pics of your blaster and custom plus 4 swing arm and rear skid plate...I:II:II:I

I will get some pics up soon, I just got to take some. I may buld a few arms and sell them, I have to do it in my free time and I dont have much of it.

I have seen the swinger and skid plate in person and they are sweet!
Good guy to deal with also! Has sold me some much needed parts for my Blaster.

Welcome
sport-1.gif

icon7.gif
Map Of Where Our Members Live
I:ISlide Click on the link
Off Road Riding Areas and Parks

have a chance vote for a member here!
http://www.blasterforum.com/voting-botm-111/march-2011-blaster-month-voting-37914/