No Tresspassing

motoman9911

Mar 23, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
There was some dude riding his Blaster on our property earlier. Long story short, things got ugly. He ended up ditching the Blaster and I took the wheel as evidence.
IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

thems bullet holes, please tell me you weren't shootin his tires while he was riding it ??

that's funny right there lol... no trespassing lol. choose your targets wisely tho. my buddies who used to poach off of ranch land used fully autos and when the ranchers busted shotguns at them while they were in the bush. they were shooting back at a much faster pace ;) just something to think about. the ranchers ran off at which point btw... my buddies said they had no intent on shooting at anything but food. but when they heard stuff flying thru the bush after the shots they figured they may as well send a message back... not saying it was ok to shoot back since they were in the wrong from the get go. just letting you know, you should be careful when shooting at people or their belongings lol

so, free blaster huh? lol, i don't know if i'd go as far as to shoot someone on my land for riding, but there must be a good reason for why you shot.

shirley you can't be serious...

wasn't anyone trespassing, he was just target shooting

I'm confused. Did you shoot somebody else's wheel or were you just using one you had as target practice. Just FYI, even if somebody is trespassing on your property if you maliciously decide to fire at them or their property, you can be held liable in court even if it is on your property. The best thing is to report it.

Target practice. I have an understanding of the law. If I did shoot at someone I surely wouldn't be posting about it.

bahahahahahahahaha

never take anything shee or moto say seriously, it is always a play on thing, just like nick's thread on his "crash"

nice gun though, gotta jump through burning hoops to get them registered in canada