no spark

JimmyJ

Sep 30, 2009
Rindge nh
Ok i had spark a week ago it sat in the cold now theres nothing changed coil pack changed harness changed computers changed everything and stator has new ignition coil and still no spark thats all i need engine sounds like it wants to start up without the plug i found a frayed wire in the stator wiring and gonna try to hook it all back up to see if it will work i fixed the wire if i have no spark what u think it could be i changed everything

Sorry man stuped Question but did you change the spark plug and the spark plug "lead wire", a nother thing did you check for spark(put the spark plug against the frame and kick it over) because if you do get spark like that then is could be that your pickup is scrwed, and did you set up your timeing rite

thats what we did all night was do the spark plug test and tried everything its a brand new plug i bought and tried 3 more and still nada it could just been the wire that was frayed and touching the metal causing to short out so im hoping thats what it was as far as timing its stock timing. i read a thread saying curb stomping blasty if his runs i wanna curb stomp him lol im going outta my mind with this thing i got a race in feb and havent hit the track at all lately

thats what we did all night was do the spark plug test and tried everything its a brand new plug i bought and tried 3 more and still nada it could just been the wire that was frayed and touching the metal causing to short out so im hoping thats what it was as far as timing its stock timing. i read a thread saying curb stomping blasty if his runs i wanna curb stomp him lol im going outta my mind with this thing i got a race in feb and havent hit the track at all lately

on what bike is this problem?

SHES ALIVE!!!!! it was the frayed wire off the stator not the coils but that black box thing now i just gotta get the idle down which way do i turn the screw to idle down??