no spark, help!!!!!!!

chrismajcher

Sep 9, 2008
lowell, in
i got a blaster, i dont know what year, maybe early 90's, i am getting no spark at the plug, i dont know how to test for a bad stator,or coil, magneto

what is the TORS stand for , im new, the guy i bought it from said his buddy messed with the points, and he was no expert so it could be anything

so i got another blaster that dont run and i took the coil off that and tried it, and still no juice, unless thats a bad one too, im thinkin its something in line before the coil

This jus thappend to my buddy... on ur carb there is that spring and what not u know what i ma saying?? make sure that is all lined up correctly same thing happend to him nad all he had to do was take that off set that needle and spring better and BAM it runs great

so the genius who said bad TORS was right!!!!!!!! i disconnected it usin the "how to" section, and the spark suddenly worked,runs like a champ!

and also i tried swithing the throttle box on top of the carb , and the first time it started, it just reved straight up, the were a little different, so i put the old one back in and made sure it was in the right position, which i overlooked before, thanx u guys!

yeah, you can even get a TORS elimantor kit off ebay if you want to make it look nicer and take it completly off!