-no header flange-

*Quad*King*1986

Oct 23, 2011
Bucks county, PA
okay so i bought a FMF Fatty pipe off ebay since i already own the Powercore2 silencer. I tried to install the fatty but came across a huge problem... it did not come with the mounting hardware, springs, flange, etc. is there any way i cut use my stock flange and weld it to my fatty pipe that way i can just bolt it righ on?

I agree i would buy the flange i think you can get those at Rocky Mountain Atv also you do not want to ruin that pipe.

I thought I would be able to order it fom somewhere too, I googled it and it took me straight to rocky mountain atv but I couldn't find it there or anywhere. Maybe I'm just being dumb for some reason and missed it. I even called my local kawaskai shop and they said they couldn't help me too. If you have a link for the part could you please post it?

I thought I would be able to order it fom somewhere too, I googled it and it took me straight to rocky mountain atv but I couldn't find it there or anywhere. Maybe I'm just being dumb for some reason and missed it. I even called my local kawaskai shop and they said they couldn't help me too. If you have a link for the part could you please post it?

Here ya go! $29.99

Products - ATV - FMF Racing