nitrous rc fuel?

gears2

Jan 20, 2008
Pennsylvania
I have a gallon of Byron rc race fuel. It is 20% nitro and 12% lubrication. I just sold my last nitrous rc truck, so what would you guys think of putting some in my blaster. Recently broken in after a rebuild with a .10 over piston and v-force reeds. Thats about it. THanks for any help

I wouldnt do it.And as far as i know the blaster wont even burn it.Rc cars have glow plugs not spark plugs.U could run that fuel in a diesal but i dont think u could run it in ur blaster...But try it.

You can run kerosene...Dont know if it gives u any gain in perfomance or not but i ran it a couple of times and my blaster only seemed to run better after i ran it threw.
edit: Dont run it strate...mix it 50/50 with gas.

you can probably run that and nitromethanol even at 20% but you wont be able to do so in your carb ,it must be designed for it and much larger with modifcations youd need a host of other things to consider too. if you tried it in your bike as it sits if you could the rpms high enough to ignite the fuel it would likely run for a brief time and panic rev to the moon as it leans out seizes up and ultimately destroys your topend,the stock igniton on blaster may not allow it to burn though

me myself i wouldnt even try just throw it in a bon fire it will be more worth the while im guessing and then theres no guessing if the blasters gonna run tomorrow