Night Shift Sucks

BigRedWood

Nov 6, 2007
Hey there Blaster Owners,

My Name is Justin and I am Blaster owner once again. Ya just can't shake a Blaster once you have owned one. As the header states . . . Night Shift sucks and I am currently dealing with working that shift. Blasterforum at least gives me something to do at work.

I have been into dirtbikes and atv's since my first mini-bike at the age of 9. If it burns fuel I'm a fan. I just bought a '90 Blaster for 800 dollars and I have my work cut out for me. I'll post pics but I will warn ya. It was the great year of 1990, when purple and pink were cool colors?? The biotch needs a make-over to say the least.

I work for a parts supplier and I also put time in at a local bike shop. I have owned numerous different atv's and I will agree that the Blaster holds a special place in my . . . garage. So enjoy your quads and roost at any cost.

hey!!, my blaster is a 1995, and yeah..purple and pink, w/ yellow rims biotch lol.. i still have my yellow rims (black back plastics and orange fronts actually painted over the pink and purple lol) but yeah, my dad used to be President of AFL/CIO and when he took his last election, he lost the election and had to work night shift, he said it wasn't so great.

Last edited:
but yeah, my dad used to be President of AFL/CIO and when he took his last election, he lost the election and had to work night shift, he said it wasn't so great.

What union did ya pops represent. I was in the grainmillers for 6 years.

i think that night shift is better than waking up so damn early int eh morning even though its boring

Ok I take it back. Night shift doesn't necessarily suck. Being married and working night shift sucks. I get out of work a 7am and go ride till noon most days. But my wife gets home at 5pm and kicks me out of bed after only a couple of hours. Night shift is for the single.

Whaz up LeatherMan. A Roughneck . . . I admire people that risk it all at work. Did alot of MSHA work in my younger days. Got lazy and went to logistics as I pursue a higher education.

Dirtyblaster . . . the early bird clears the 60 footer first! If ya don't like waking up early . . . you haven't spent enough of the night in the garage workin' your quad! lol

"Is it fair to split time between your wife and your bikes?"

i wake up early sometimes to ride, i'm usually in the garage all the time keeping her up to shape

What union did ya pops represent. I was in the grainmillers for 6 years.

Factoryworkers in general sh*t, i can't think of it right now...he was in for 16 yrs then he lost his election this past year, and when he had to train the new guy (who is a HUUGE ahole to every1) he locked the doors and drove away and left the new guy sit there with no clue what to do lol

but uhm if i find out what the # of his district was ill notify you...but...my brain is f*cking blank right now...