Nice Corvette Burnout ........ NOT!

big difference in smell an taste of burnt clutch, brakes, and tires lol want an idiot.... thats funny sh*t.... you can tell he hasnt been driven a manual long.. im only 24 an ive only been driven manuals since i was 12... never once have i ever smoked a clutch an ive only had one clutch go out after 197,000 miles on a stocker in my integra gsr that i got that only had 50,000 miles roughly.... had to change that clutch out in a parking lot of advance aut parts cause it was the metal chatter of death... lol only took me about 4 hrs...

LOL along time ago my mom had this 98 sprint with really low miles anyways i dumped the clutch and gear shift shot into neutral that was it wouldnt go into any gears hahah

that guy is a total idiot. never treat a corvette that way. i would knocked him out if i was there. every GM car must be respected lol.

at first i was like, "wonder if he has the traction control on?" then i say all the smoke rolling form UNDER the car......mmmmm yummy burnt clutch!! then he thinks the trunk release is the hood release....its got a fricken picture on it!!! OH!! and then i see the smoke from under the hood.....a little hot for that LS-7????? way to "F" up a perfectly good 70k+ car....hahahahaha

That was great , when I used to tune n tweak hondas , I built a rwd 94 Integra , installed the parking brake on the front wheels , made burnouts a breeze . Guys like that are beyond irritating , pile of money , and nothing better to do than buy a car like that and stuff golf clubs into it every week-end .