Newsletter

Hello Blaster Folks!

I just wanted to drop you folks a quick note letting you know that were a bit ahead of schedule on the new site, with a Catalog Page designed specially for the Blaster up and rollin'.

The Page can be found at tastrackside.com

Its a monster work in progress, with tons more Blaster Parts to come, along with a ton more models..

Were also going to be building A Tech Page with a ton of tech articles.. Any tips or tricks you folks know of, let me know, we'll throw em' in there!

Also, we sent out a newsletter to the folks that replied with their email addresses to join, and even included a few pics of the folks's rides that sent em'..
More pics, and newsletter joiners are definitely welcome..

The newsletter to the joined folks should be there in just a few minutes..

Any input on parts, prices, or the site in general, let me know!

Think Spring! I:I

Mathew

You Guys are all set!
We just added you, next newsletter will hit your inbox..

Also, I'll send this first newsletter your way in an hour or so..

Take Care!

Mathew

Sure,
If anyone needs a quantity of items, just drop me a note and we'll work up special pricing for you.

Just dropped you an email quadguy80

Take Care!

Mathew

Hey Guys,
Glad to hear the Newsletters making it through! Theres more to come, the Quads actually get there own newsletter next go around!

Pictures are Great, anyone who would like to see a picture or 2 of there pride and joy where darealblasters Raptors at, send us a pic and a bit of info, we'll get er' in there..

Also, we are trying to keep up on all of the newsletter folks, thanks guys! If you folks get a chance, become members of the new site from the homepage, then we'll keep you up to date on whats going on around this place..

I'll be adding a bit more this evening, and on through tomorrow, check back about daily!

Thanks Guys!

Mathew

hey Mathew, i ordered from rockymoutain the tusk comp front bumper and shock covers,so when they arrive ill install and take some better pics,they arrive also with a jet kit and hopefully the HMF does too.Ill try to get some nice clean action pics

Thanks for the Pics Blasterfreek, That'll be a Nice Addition to the next Newsletter!
Darealblaster, I'm lookin' forward to the New Pics! Anything we can do to help you finish er' up, let me know.. A Raptor 250 page is to come!

Take Care!

Mathew

That'd be Great BlasterDude!
Thanks for checking out the newsletter, I'm going to work on the site a bit everyday, it'll just keep growing and growing! Another newsletter, for just the quads will be setup before you know it and be awaiting you in your inbox.

Any picture you'd like to see on the newsletter would be Great, Not just Blasters but anything your rather fond of!

Take Care,

Mathew