brianvabeach

Sep 14, 2009
Hey all, just picked up my first blaster on a trade.

It is a 2000 with a 240 Big Bore Kit, FMF Fatty Pipe and silencer. Oil injection block off plate installed. Running Razr 2's all the way around. Runs like a scalded cat. Was wondering where is a good source of dress up / aftermarket parts.

ok, couple more questions
1. I have a 240kit, should i run 14T front sprocket????
2. Should I turn fuel off if sitting. I noticed it runs really rough for about 10 minutes after it sits a week or so.

ok, couple more questions
1. I have a 240kit, should i run 14T front sprocket????
2. Should I turn fuel off if sitting. I noticed it runs really rough for about 10 minutes after it sits a week or so.

if you are looking for more top speed put the 14 tooth on, i use one and really like it. i have never turned my gas off but thats just my opinion. my blaster needs to be warmed up and cleaned out before it will run good too i belive its a two stroke thing.

OK so I finally got the chance to tinker with the blaster a little bit. Found out my rear axle is bent a little, so will be looking for a new one, not sure if I want a dura blue or G force. I did however find out it had a 12 tooth front sprocket and 40 rear, that explains the oh sh*t I am running out of gear too fast syndrome I had. So put the 14T on front. Going to leave the 40T in the rear for now.

It has a 240 kit on it and Pro circuit pipe. What jetting are you guys running???? and does a reed spacer effect jetting????

welcome to the site bro.

As for the gas I turn mine off everytime I know I am going to be stopped for a while say15 to 30 min. dont know why just something I was told as a kid. So it just always stuck. I have only ownes 99% two strokes.

Oh yah you got any pics to share with us