newbie from swflorida

airwave

Jan 28, 2010
sw florida
new guy here from florida. just found this site looks good and friendly. i"ve had a blaster since 2000 moded it in 03 and now i am puttin a 240 kit on it and have some questions from time to time and can not find answers i hope i have found a place to ask and learn. again i am new to the site and pretty much to this kind of site but i am a good reader and fast learner. i checked most the links all ready and this place looks great, and ill add any help i can to the peeps thank you ,look forward to meeting you all. airwave

Reactions: TeamCarr
i thought this was a friendly site i guess i was wrong, no one even acknowledged me as a new member. or did i do something wrong? if i made a mistake please let me know.

No hard feelings bro. Welosme to the site all you could ever need to know about your blaster you will find here.

There has been alot of new members joining lately so dont feel bad that we missed your intro.

We found it now........

Welcome brother!!! Where at is SW Florida. I'm back and forth from Myrtle Beach and Port Charlotte. I'm a newbie too. This is the ultimate site for any and all Blaster info.

Welcome man!
Everyone seems to be very knowledgable and knows what there doing. Any questions just ask.

well im glad i came back,thank u all ,i am still learning the computer, i will get a pic up asap i am just starting my project blaster and being 47 i like to take my time at it. i hope i can get mine looking as good as all of yours,look like a lot of good dirt movers here,and i will be asking questions , but i have found so much info here just reading.all my questions i have had i have found answers too. this site is great. ty u again.

im in no.fort myers ive rode crom , ocala , around here i ride cook n brown , yucca pen, i have a 4x4 wolverine too rainy season or dry i ride !!!