Photo0875.jpg

Photo0873.jpg

Photo0874.jpg

Photo0872.jpg

Photo0871.jpg

Photo0865.jpg

Photo0864.jpg

Photo0862.jpg

well this one is lacking the top end, but has great low end power.
with some work, it will be a power house. they dont have the dogginess a banshee has a low rpm, they just get up and go.

i think the plastics on these are soo ugly but the motor is another story.
nice bike mangg..

dont worry, it is getting new plastic. that set is a little cracked and faded. maybe going all black. might try my hand at cutting this set to see how it looks before i cut a new set up.

i loved my last zilla more than a banshee, i just like the way they sit. but this zilla needs a little work for me to like it more than my banshee. maybe once it is rebuilt, i will love it way more. but right now i like my banshee.

dont worry, that is normal

Man!WTF is up with that.You think your some rich boy big shot?I have more respect for the hard working guy that has to save up and get parts.Any rich person can slap a Blaster together with all the best parts.people like me who work hard and have to wait and save up to get stuff don't much care for people that think the better then others because they have more mony.

Man!WTF is up with that.You think your some rich boy big shot?I have more respect for the hard working guy that has to save up and get parts.Any rich person can slap a Blaster together with all the best parts.people like me who work hard and have to wait and save up to get stuff don't much care for people that think the better then others because they have more mony.

no it is called having a good job and paying for the parts. i work my ass off for my money. i then use my money for what i please. like new toys or just having a fun weekend.
plus it helps when you know people and can find deals.
plus that was a little joke. i have let people ride my quads all the time, well people i know can ride. after my buddy and cousin wrecked my old rappy, i dont let stupid newbie ride my nice quads.

Ya. But that comment was like your rubbing it in peoples faces. Maybe it's just me but it just struck me wrong. I don't think that was cool to say that's normal. To me it was like saying,ya. I'm better because of what I own.