NEW TO THE FORUM!!!

X

XxFASTER-BLASTERxX

WELL im new to thins forum and im part of e2s's 4-poke haters club and i just want to introduce myself you guys can call me brian of just about what ever you want well i have a sleeper blaster for now as soons as i get a job all my money is going on my truck and my blaster lol but anything else you want to know just ask
oh and heres pics of the beast

100_1215.jpg

100_1214.jpg

i love black plastics on blasters. i want some really bad. but besides that, welcome to BlasterForum! lol

yea i love it in black too i just painted it like that lol it was black and white but now i thinking about painting it like the general lee lol

i know and i saw a rebal flag seat too it would look so good

yea. ive been wanting one of those too. or at least a rebel flag seat cover. cause if you look closely in my pic, the back of my seat is ripped

oh i see and that sucks but you can see in the pic that mine isnt on right that just shows ya if you want something done do it you self

welcome to the fourm, jsut a suggestion u stil have oil injection, you should block that off, it free also

yea i know i need to get it but i didnt really understand the last part
blastermehn the pipe is a pro circuit pipe

yea it works really good but i might sell it to get a factory 7 pipe

Blastermehn!!! if you dont like the blue and decide to get rid of them please let me know i am trying to put my blaster back and looking for blue plastics, if you wanted a decent price let me know or like the seat if you were changin seat any way, and its nice i got brand new black and grey cover on one looks good and I'd pay for the swap to go original .Let me know if yur interested

The General Lee Rocks!!!! and even the person thats driving it too

...and feel free to roam around in the forum

lol nothing but a chevy here is a pic of how it was when i first got it

now all it needs is a paint job and thats all it has a 650hp(at the flywheel) 350 but its at 750hp with the shot of nos but i took that off

100_0240.jpg

here is how it looks now i cant find pics so heres a vid( dont mind the lil kid voice that was a while back lol)but at the end you can here the motor rev

Last edited by a moderator:
nothin kiks more ass than flat black, but i would say your seat needs some attention, i kan re-wrap it for you if you'd like, im very good at skinning seats since ive had to do to every quad ive owned so far and have dont quite a few for my friends

after i get my new topend ima buy a gripper seat cause on that one i slip around too much :/