new to forum

welcome to the forum this is for sure the place that you will find the answers to those questions you have

well either let us know the issue in this thread or start up a new one.. cant help ya out if you dont tell us the problem. but welcome to the forum dude

i bought the blaster this summer. i got skunked. the guy clamed to have bored the moter out. was a harlwy machanic and such . turns out that the motor was shot and everything was jerry rigged. i have been slowly rebuilding it. i just finished rebuilding the topend boered it out to 68mm and did the carb and air box. got it running very tight. i have an issue getting my head lights to work

there is a downloadable manual on here. i would suggest buying a clymers manual anywhere from 15-30 bucks on ebay. I read that thing like a bible when i am workin on my blasty

got the manual thats how i did the topend. my ques is is there any aftermaket headlights for a blaster. the guy who owned it before me put banshee headight on it and the wiring not so hot. how do u check if i have power going to my lights

With your blaster idling use a 12v circuit tester clipped to a good ground on the frame and test the wires for voltage if it lights up you have power check the wires going to and out of the handlebar switch . And a set of Wally lights is a good upgrade you can run dual 20w bulbs off the stator and they are pretty bright