New to a Blasters, but not riding

Yeah it's fun. I just got it runnin right today. So far I've spent more time fixin it than riding it, but I guess you get what you pay for. The last owner put the clutch in without the ball bearing. I fixed that then had to tear down the carb and clean it. Runs good now, but I'm waiting for a filter frame for the airbox and a spacer for the front wheel.

welcome
icon7.gif
Map Of Where Our Members Live
I:ISlide Click on the link and add yourself to the guest book.

Welcome bro I just got mi first blaster from mi dad for Christmas and mi dad and our neighbor Ken OConnor spent all of Christmas Eve worki g on getting it running once we get new shocks I'll get some pics of it up for all of you to see

Thanks Again, It'll be a few days before I get some pics up. I only paid $200 for the bike so you can imagine what shape it's in. The plastics and tires are in good shape plus it came with an extra set of plastics and another swingarm. I can't wait to wear out the back tires the're like brand new, but way too big for the bike. I'm on afternoon untill monday. I've still got some work to do on it. I'm waiting for an airfilter frame and a front hub spacer to get shipped. Then I can finally get it jetted right. I didn't get much info about what's done to the motor from the previous owner. I think I'm going to start going up on the jet one step at a time until it starts to run like crap then go back one size. I'd rather foul plugs then run lean.

It needs some other minor stuff like front bearings and some A-Arm bushings, but I'll get it there eventually.