New to 2 strokes please help!

FYI, try not to get two threads going with simular/same issues X(. If you are going to do a leakdown test wait to fix your exhaust after the test because you have to pull it to test.

Gonna give you some green for following advice and doing your comp test I:I

I didn't get on here bot to take something out of it... thanks I will post on one post they started as different things an came together an I planned on it I'm not ridibg it the exhaust is off the bike now I'm leaving it off

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, so just in case, I'll bring it up. Make sure your air filter is in good shape, cleaned and oiled properly. Dust, dirt and grit getting past a sub par air filter is, at least the start, of so many engine failures on 2 strokes. Unlike a 4 stroke, that has oil filled crank case. A strokes fuel lubricates the bottom end. So your air filter also serves the duty of an oil filter on a 2 stroke. For the cost and importance of the air filter on a 2 stroke I've always thought it was a good idea to have an extra. I keep a fresh one on the bike and one bagged up ready to install, so I can just swap them out. I'll clean the dirty one in gas, then water and let it dry over night or for a couple of days, then oil it and put it in a zip lock bag, ready for the next swap out.

I pluged the carb today I had.trouble I didn't knoe whitch one was it there was like two spots thar looked like a hose for the oil could go there how do I tell witch one? An the air filter is brand new less then 5 rides with it in there

I pluged the carb today I had.trouble I didn't knoe whitch one was it there was like two spots thar looked like a hose for the oil could go there how do I tell witch one? An the air filter is brand new less then 5 rides with it in there

here it is :
RED arrow:
Imagem0530.jpg

Thanks that the picture i needed i plugged that spot my carb looks a lil diffrent but that helped a great deal... as for that other open hole should i plug it to it looks like its running on the other side of the choke kinda like its directly behind the pull lever for the choke?

Thanks that the picture i needed i plugged that spot my carb looks a lil diffrent but that helped a great deal... as for that other open hole should i plug it to it looks like its running on the other side of the choke kinda like its directly behind the pull lever for the choke?

A pic of the other open hole on your different carb, would help greatly.

It is impossible to advise on something that one does not know what they are advising on.:-/

oh an btw blaaster i would like to thank u you seem to help me on every single post ive made i greatly appreicate it... an i appreciate every single one that has helped me out... web mostro as well on every single post an couple other but thanks guys

im thinking its stock its an 03 blaster ill see if i can copy an paste a carb that looks like mine off google or something im looking now

go to thread please id this carb for me by blastrmastr240... the carb looks like mine... there is a black vacume seal ther thats the one i thought was my oil line so i plugged that with a red vacume seal looks almost exactly alike the hole im refering to is the one on the right side an im pretty sure mine doesnt have the hole pretty much next to that black peice it just has a hole on the left an the right i have the left plugged right unplugged i hope that make sense if not let me know what u got out of it an ill try an explain better

mine is the same one as webmonstros i jus think i was confussed with the wires running also both holes im talking about are on the side opposite of the choke pull switch or what ever

alright well thanks did u look at that other thread i think thats right an that the one i have plugged so i think the carb an the exhaust are completly fixed im gonna work on gettign the leakdown tester an ill post another update