new tank grafix !!!!!!!!

These will be in stock and on the site for $40. Custom will run $65. Stock colors will be black, red, blue and yellow. I'm ordering twelve sets today. Should be done in a week. Call me if you want to reserve a set.

Awk gets a cool graphic and I get a cheap ass sticker wtf ... lol
DSC04539.jpg

Awk gets a cool graphic and I get a cheap ass sticker wtf ... lol

awk pressed the issue and called ty himself, and also emailed him a design, which originally had a checkered flag as the background, to match my seat, but am happy with what he came up with for me

better pics of my custom KOR tank grafix,
and a pic of the ones for my sons, that ken will be keeping in stock, now i just gotta get the bikes clean again to get them on, hopefully over the weekend.......................

2cih3xz.jpg

finally had time to clean up the tank enuf to throw my set of grafix on, i'll get the boys on tomorrow, pretty freakin sick IMO................
25s1piv.jpg

20mmbn.jpg

looks damn good. i didnt get a sticker or anything. if i had 65 bucks i would be reppin his decal too as he does superb work

finally got the boys bike back up and running after finding carrier bearings shot when i went to replace the chain, i also found his lower rear shock mount getting loose, so re-drilled and went up a size on that pin, and he got 1.5" wheel spacers up front thanx to speeddemon !!!!!

so while doing my clutch yesterday i had him wash it good and we got his tank grafix on, these are the ones ken has in a few different colors.................

van2q.jpg

dnoac5.jpg

2nr1r35.jpg