New style build

Got the rear just about together tonight and the extended thumb throttle on, grips and bar ends... Small progress but some!

I painted the rear axle with carbon mist spray paint actually looks just like carbon fiber! 3 coats not sure how that will hold up but looks good!

Heres the paint i used-
8b5cc7c8.jpg

159bc615.jpg

5bcbaa62.jpg

6d233d40.jpg

the bar ends-
867d7db2.jpg

extension---
94fc78bc.jpg

Looking sweet! Custom extension?

No it's a modquad! was a little more than i wanted to pay, but i just can't stop buying! it uses a sealed bearing for thr lower hole instead of the delrin bushing! seems to be smoother, but no cable hooked up yet!

No it's a modquad! was a little more than i wanted to pay, but i just can't stop buying! it uses a sealed bearing for thr lower hole instead of the delrin bushing! seems to be smoother, but no cable hooked up yet!

I bought one for my banshee and love it for the simple fact its long enough to use your palm instead of your thumb if you choose to do so when your thumb gets tired.

I bought one for my banshee and love it for the simple fact its long enough to use your palm instead of your thumb if you choose to do so when your thumb gets tired.

That is my plan, I broke both thumbs in a sledding accident when I was young and have that "ole man arthritis" real bad after about 20 minutes of mountain pounding rock crawling riding!! B)

This is a really nice build, so clean it un believable.

Yeah, im a younger guy and my thumb will cramp up a lil after riding a few hours. Its really bad when its cold out side and goes numb. When i had my blaster and went on a night ride i didnt have gloves and didnt realize how cold it was my hands were numb i couldnt hold on to the bars let alone give it gas, took all i had to get back. It was snowing lol.

Got the rear just about together tonight and the extended thumb throttle on, grips and bar ends... Small progress but some!

I painted the rear axle with carbon mist spray paint actually looks just like carbon fiber! 3 coats not sure how that will hold up but looks good!

Heres the paint i used-
8b5cc7c8.jpg

159bc615.jpg

5bcbaa62.jpg

6d233d40.jpg

the bar ends-
867d7db2.jpg

extension---
94fc78bc.jpg

is that a stock axle carrier? never seen one like that

sweet man i never seen one with a grease fitting thats pretty good when you need to lube up. my 04 dont have a grease fitting thats ur mod that you did?

damn man thats impressive stuff u have done, i just spent the past 2 hrs catching up and realized i need a mig welder but its been like 8 yrs since i have done any type of welding.

u def did some good suff with the gussets, that guard is going to be needed for the mountain. where did u get the stuff to do it? no BB kit for the +3 stroker?

Found that special graphic style I'm looking for having 250x and decal pro's on it!-

Similar to this, but a few tweaked things! should be perfect!

ab61a55a.jpg

e09a8fb8.jpg