New scam ?

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
I got this in an email. Anybody else getting this ?

Attention scammed victim!!!

($10, 000, 000, 00) ten millions united state dollars have been issued out to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your name was among those scammed as listed by the west africa financial intelligent unit (bfiu).

A re-compensation has been issued out in certified bank drafts and also in atm card, due kindly reply to this e-mail address for security reason: britishhighcommissions010@gmail.com

Your urgent call is awaited for further direction on how you will receive your found……. +234-81013-31088
Yours in service
Mr. Jerry white
British high commission

I didn't reply because I don't trust any odd emails. I won't even reply to ones telling me I won something. I just hope I don't really win something. Lol.

If the subject doesnt say something i know i would be getting emails on, i just delete them.... I answer craigslist ones, but defiantly no scam ones

I won 2.5 million in the Discovery International Lottery the other day. All I have to do is give them my bank info so they can deposit it into my account. Some of us are just lucky. Congrats on the prize Demon.

Every day I am the millionth visitor to at least 5 websites, all I have to do to redeem my reward is to click the link.​
Like fun.​