new rear brakes for a 99 blaster

justice4x4

Jan 21, 2015
I bought me a 99 blaster couple years ago and the rear brakes never worked. I've been wanting to upgrade to a hydro brakes. Is there any kits?

the radar was momentarily tracking other targets :)
message sent

need some info on a cheap rear caliper setup as well. have master cylinder setup just need to find a caliper and bracket to make it work.
thank you

I'm too busy at my day job to fool with these brakes right now, but they're not cheap when I do have time.

I have a caliper,hose,master and a resivour from a 89 600 rocket I had it on my blaster it worked good. $25 shipped for all.

I might be interested if you still have this. Is it a mostly bolt on, or are heavy modifications required?

I need rear brake info too, had hydro on my 99 carrier but lost them during rebuild, need some info please

From what I have read on here he is the man to get them from but no longer makes them as he is to busy. Best option is to make your own to fit your bike and caliper you are using. Also think I seen on a post he will no give out his measurements / drawing of the plate.

Is lots of photos of here and other peoples ones they have made if you search. Best place to search is on google and type "blaster forums" after the thin you are looking for.