new quad!

blaster8wg

Feb 14, 2009
Cory Indiana
After the blasters top end went out i found a 2006 400ex for 600 bux! but the engine was taken apart so im trying to figure out what all is missing and get it put back together. If you have a 400ex bottom end that you are selling lmk cuz i needs some parts. But for the blaster im getting a new piston and i found another cylinder laying with a bunch of extra parts so im getting it bored over so i will be riding the blaster for a lil bit longer then by next year im going to race in the midwest cross country series here in indiana on the 400! I:I

that will be a great XC quad as long as there isnt many open areas, if its close tight trails mostly the 400 will keeep right up and even run on the 450s, but if there is any open field or MX sections that are long, they will pass and get ahead of you

Rode a 400ex this weekend. 2007. Fun quad. Not as fun as a Banshee though IMO.

But for the money you spent on that one, helluva deal. And you get to learn how the thing works so you know.

I paid 250 for my Blaster. I have fixed ALOT of stuff. Im in it over 1k. I could have bought a NICE quad for 1k. But I couldnt have bought the experience I got from the Blaster.

that will be a great XC quad as long as there isnt many open areas, if its close tight trails mostly the 400 will keeep right up and even run on the 450s, but if there is any open field or MX sections that are long, they will pass and get ahead of you

yeah im hoping to get a yfz after the 400 and get more serious about racing.. but iv been to some of the races and most of the track is in the woods and there is a few field sections.

worthless.gif