New project

Check this things out, guy wants 500 for it says itl do 38 with him on it lol but what is that engine out of? thats not a blaster engine, Or is it a warrior with a blaster tank cover?
i found this on one of those Facebook craigslist groups and I'm arguing with the dude but i know thats not a blaster engine
10982473_848891105133930_5416535743101512064_n.jpg
10968473_848891165133924_4871222960548064858_n.jpg
10955657_848891088467265_4283890719126014133_n.jpg

The guy kept saying it was a blaster, i wasn't looking to buy it i was just looking through the classifieds thing just looked crazy.

Got my engine back yesterday, will take some pics later on and show you guys.
But for now, heres a little sneak peek of the finished product... id say she's come a VERY long way since day one.
when i get some free time ill make a longer one.

Now i just need a bunch of little things, like the washer under the main jet and the splash guard in there, engine mounting bolts,stator cover and bolts etc A guy on here told me he may have everything I'm looking for, just waiting on an inventory and a price!!

Just changed the swing arm bearings, so old and worn out that the bearing was squished almost flush with the diameter of the hole. It was pretty bad but an overall smooth install

I got the carb parts and a few other little things i needed thanks to a fellow blaster brother on here,
but one of the engine bolts i received isn't working its the small one for the very bottom. The frame has the nut welded to it from the factory but the threads seemed to be stripped could i ream the hole out a bit and just get another nut and bolt to hold it in as long as its not over torqued so i won't crack the case?

And i picked this up today, is this oil as great as it says? All the guys at my local motorsports place highly recommended this
Photo on 3-1-15 at 8.48 PM.jpg

Just changed the swing arm bearings, so old and worn out that the bearing was squished almost flush with the diameter of the hole. It was pretty bad but an overall smooth install

I got the carb parts and a few other little things i needed thanks to a fellow blaster brother on here,
but one of the engine bolts i received isn't working its the small one for the very bottom. The frame has the nut welded to it from the factory but the threads seemed to be stripped could i ream the hole out a bit and just get another nut and bolt to hold it in as long as its not over torqued so i won't crack the case?

And i picked this up today, is this oil as great as it says? All the guys at my local motorsports place highly recommended thisView attachment 21729

i have used that oil since i was 16 smells great/it is bean oil,only draw back i think is it not the greatest in cold temps and smoke's a bit more till warmed up,and tuned correctly...use that or maxima super m/which actual costs less and you got nothing to worry about /mixed correctly:)

Cool, thank you guys. I'm down here in south Florida it doesn't get very cold here ever so I think I'll be good.

And about that bottom engine mounting bolt, you think it would be ok to drill the hole bigger to put a bolt through and tighten a nut onto it?

Cool, thank you guys. I'm down here in south Florida it doesn't get very cold here ever so I think I'll be good.

And about that bottom engine mounting bolt, you think it would be ok to drill the hole bigger to put a bolt through and tighten a nut onto it?
If the threads are stripped I really don't see another option. I would use a nut and lock washer with loctite, or a lock nut. And try and utilize the same size bolt if possible.

If the threads are stripped I really don't see another option. I would use a nut and lock washer with loctite, or a lock nut. And try and utilize the same size bolt if possible.

For sure, i didn't see any other option either, And yeah i was planning on using a lock nut and just getting a longer bolt of the same size for it. I appreciate it

Got the engine in and everything all together but i realized I'm missing the clutch cable holder that goes to the cylinder base nut right next to the actuator, in need of that and a chain slider. Its part number 13. if anyone has one ill buy it off you, trying to not spend 26 dollars for such a tiny piece off of parts warehouse

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 11.05.52 PM.png

Got the engine in and everything all together but i realized I'm missing the clutch cable holder that goes to the cylinder base nut right next to the actuator, in need of that and a chain slider. Its part number 13. if anyone has one ill buy it off you, trying to not spend 26 dollars for such a tiny piece off of parts warehouse

View attachment 21901
I gave you a clutch cable. I thought it had one on there.

I gave you a clutch cable. I thought it had one on there.
Naw i didn't get a clutch cable from you, just went out and rechecked, i already had one. I have a lot of brake lines from you though lol...Do you have the little clutch cable holder at all? I got the engine in last night finally and pretty much got it ready to start heat cycles, just need exhaust coupler which imma go get some heater hose from auto parts store. But i still need the clutch cable holder.

Ive had to buy almost every nut and bolt on this bike. I resurrected a scrap metal pile

Naw i didn't get a clutch cable from you, just went out and rechecked, i already had one. I have a lot of brake lines from you though lol...Do you have the little clutch cable holder at all? I got the engine in last night finally and pretty much got it ready to start heat cycles, just need exhaust coupler which imma go get some heater hose from auto parts store. But i still need the clutch cable holder.

Ive had to buy almost every nut and bolt on this bike. I resurrected a scrap metal pile
Let me check later. If I have it still it should be there. I also have a slider and exhaust coupler.