New Pix

bigdblaster

Feb 17, 2008
Kittanning.Pa
Here's some pics of my custom made shrouds that i made with metal that i had laying around..And just some pics i took cause im bored and dont have a life...braap as baddazz would say click on the pics to make them bigger

Last edited by a moderator:
u like that dont you I wanted to see how many dumbasses would ask me if i had nos on my blaster yeah i got alot of stickers they cover up my painting skills muhahaha

its just sheet metal i had out back its thin ashell i should of used thicker but i wasnt sure if i could do it so.it was just a trial pair i dont think its even 1/4..its about as thin as roof flashing if that gives u an idea

oh ok, do they flap in the wind at all?, i actually have a giant roll of flashing that is proobably the perfect width, im thinking about painting them black if i makem, im making my quad all orange and black, except my damn seat cover is blue and black, bad color combo with orange

no they dont i was suprised cause that was the first thing i though they would do but if u mount them like the ones u buy they are stiff as hell

want to make me a set? just metal, no paint or anything. send me a PM if you want, with a price.
they look great, btw. (obviously or else I wouldnt want you to make me a couple :p)