New on the block

Blastersa

Feb 10, 2013
South Africa
Hey everyone
I'm am gonna buy my blaster in the next few months and am planning to do a complete rebuild piece by piece. As i was busy doing research and reading the forum (learned quite a bit) I came across this website: Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories, Motocross (MX) Parts & Gear | MotoSport
So my question is have any of you ever bought from there? How is their service and would you recommend buying from them?
I stay in South Africa so don't know if they will ship it all the way over here.
Do any of you know of a different website I can try and is it trustable to deliver even to my neck of the woods?
Cant wait to start riding! I:I

I have bought all i needed from rocky mountain atv (rockymountainatvmc.com)

But I'm in the US and they are too so I'm not sure what to tell ya, just look around, there are probably some websites that are closer to your area

Goodlouck I:I

I've ordered many parts both aftermarket and even some oem nuts and bolts ect from Motorsport. Actually placed an order last night. Never had a problem and shipped to wv pretty quick. Denniskirk and Rockymountainatv are 2 other good ones to check out. Welcome to the site

They ship to South Africa. I typed "South Africa ATV parts" into google and motosport.com came up, i clicked on it and this popup came up that said that they ship to South Africa.