New member...blown up blaster

jones191

Jun 2, 2015
hello all got my first blaster not so long ago and it blows up on me. Crank went and sent metal into the cylinder so its a full rebuild!

Don't cheap out on it. OEM base gasket, Koyo bearings, if the OEM crank is rebuildable send it to Ken O'Connor racing. He also has a few videos of how to rebuild blaster on YouTube.

Don't cheap out on it. OEM base gasket, Koyo bearings, if the OEM crank is rebuildable send it to Ken O'Connor racing. He also has a few videos of how to rebuild blaster on YouTube.
have a rebuilt crank ready to go...ive done a few rebuilds on 2 strokes so i have a rough idea of what to do haha

i can get my hands on a dt250 cylinder, head and piston...would this bolt directly onto the blaster cases and would it have much more hp...my original cylinder is chipped

have a rebuilt crank ready to go...ive done a few rebuilds on 2 strokes so i have a rough idea of what to do haha

i can get my hands on a dt250 cylinder, head and piston...would this bolt directly onto the blaster cases and would it have much more hp...my original cylinder is chipped
it would have more power, but would not bolt on

the dt200 cylinder will bolt right on. liquid cooling, power valves, more power

^^^ Difficult but not that hard, just need to know where to look ;).. But Imo not worth the $ or hassle..

It cost less $$ for a properly modified air cooled Blaster and less weight and you will make the same Hp+ as a dt200. :)