new here

kodie

Feb 10, 2012
Hi new here been browsing the last few days. I picked up 2 blasters about 2 weeks ago both 2004's with titles for 500 bucks. Everything is there for them but both need motor work. I will be ripping into the motors here soon to see how they look. I haven't owned a blaster before but have a banshee right now with a considerable amount of work done to it. I don't intend on doing that to my blasters. Just want to get them running for something to putt around on.

welcome to the forums, post up some pics of the blasters and the banshees

grab some pics of your teardowns and make a thread if you need advice, everyone here is pretty helpful

Hi new here been browsing the last few days. I picked up 2 blasters about 2 weeks ago both 2004's with titles for 500 bucks. Everything is there for them but both need motor work. I will be ripping into the motors here soon to see how they look. I haven't owned a blaster before but have a banshee right now with a considerable amount of work done to it. I don't intend on doing that to my blasters. Just want to get them running for something to putt around on.

Welcome to Blaster forum!

House rules though, pics or it didn't happen! I:I :D

Blaster pics

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image.jpg

Thats what I thought. The guy said someone offered him 400 for one on youtube but he said he wanted to sell them both at same time. Don't know why he was so deadset on selling both or none at all but I'm not arguing. So 500 later and they both were loaded up in my truck.

Also I am looking for a pipe for the blue one. If anyone has one laying around it doesn't have to be perfect shape as in rust wise. I can have it blasted and painted. Just need an exhaust if anyone has one laying around let me know.

both of those for 500 is the steal of the year I:I I:I

Hell ya! Super great deal! Nice find! I see your planning on keeping them stock, nothing wrong with that, do a little clean up on the cylinders get some decent two stage reeds and a good deal on an aftermarket pipe and it will wake them up considerably! I have just started on my 2nd build and was not going to go crazy but 2g's+ later.....:p

You have come to the right place! You should be able to find just about anything you need for them here, and you will get a better deal than ebay 95% of the time!

Welcome, and happy building! I:I

welcome, Nice, that white one looks like it ran into chuck norris or something...bumper is bent and is that wheel leaning in unusually so?