New Guy From PA.

Whitelightnin01

Jun 23, 2010
Whats up everyone, just wanted to introduce myself...name's Karac. Just picked up a 01 Blaster, that's bored with pro circuit pipe and silencer. Currently doing a ground up makeover on my 04 4mill banshee. I also have a 2002 Banshee all worked up that I did a ground up on last year. Not new to the blaster world, used to have a stock 89 when I was a teenager, bought this one for the wife....untill I get the bug to mod it that is. :eek::D

welcome bro, where ya at in pa?????

Whats up everyone, just wanted to introduce myself...name's Karac. Just picked up a 01 Blaster, that's bored with pro circuit pipe and silencer. Currently doing a ground up makeover on my 04 4mill banshee. I also have a 2002 Banshee all worked up that I did a ground up on last year. Not new to the blaster world, used to have a stock 89 when I was a teenager, bought this one for the wife....untill I get the bug to mod it that is. :eek::D

welcome to the site I to am new here, great site. I to have a 2000 banshee with a 4mil F.A.S.T racing agressive dune port and lots of other goodies. I am also on Banshee HQ forums under the same name. I'm from michigan!!

Located in Mechanicsburg...right outside Harrisburg. Im also in BansheeHQ under the name Karac. Thanks for all the welcome's guy's, decided im gonna fire up the blast cabinet and the powdercoater this weekend and see what all ends up getting done...lol I'll be sure to snap some pics.

Welcome man! blasters seem to be a PA thing so many people have them. I'm like 45 minutes southeast of Pittsburgh

seems that way..lol i live in northern pa by like binghamton and vestal ny kinda.. completely off topic but any of you PA guys getting in on all this gas lease stuff?

welcome to the site...im north of williamsport kinda close to noober....im gonna be working for the gas well guys here pretty soon