New from Ohio

sc0r1a

Jun 11, 2009
Ohio
I've been on here about a month and posted on a few threads, figured i might as well introduce myself. I'm from Ohio and got my wheeler a few weeks ago, and I'm new to fixing up 4wheelers, so any help would be great.
well... I have an 01 blaster with white plastics and i painted the rims black and reversed the front rims. Its supposed to be bored to a 250, but i'm calling the shop Monday to find out what it is. I just put a pro circuit exhaust on, i took from by girlfriends brother blaster he blew up (they bought him an 02 the next day, spoiled little sh*t) So now with my project blaster, we're (her dad and I) are going to fix up the old 96 for her.
I'll post up some pictures of all the 4wheelers later.

Welcom to the forum. Where in Ohio? I'm in Brunswick/Medina. As ar as being bored to 250cc are you sure. Just because if it is bored say .050 doesn't increase the cc's that much. The only popular big bore kit is the 240cc and that is a new jug and piston. If you bore that all the way out it still wouldn't give you the 250cc. So check and you'll probable find that it is just bored the .050 and it is still a 200cc motor. Hope that makes sense. If you have any questions just ask, alot of people on here is willing to help.

I'm from Springfield. And about the bore the guy told me it was bored to a 250, i dont know much about it, I'm going to call competition accessories tomorrow to find out exactly what was done to it. Thanks for the help.