New from NY

02gsxxr

Jan 2, 2014
New guy from upstate NY... hoping to find some new parts for a customer of mine..

I am more in MC than quads here is a picture from one of my tracks days last year on my 600rr

I'm going to call it as I see it. You have multiple race bikes and would rather get 300 posts then pay the $10. Your IP address is fishy and you don't understand rules. I will never do any business with you. I hope if other members do they will take every precaution possible.

Welcome...

Its great you are trying to get to the 300 posts... But you yourself said it would be stupid to say "nice work" on every thread. And thats exactly what you are doing....

to answer above questions... I joined the blaster forum bc I work at a Automotive shop that turns away nothing!! esp in this economy.. idc bikes boat quads sh*t even a deli slicer if we can get the parts and fix it
if not a member of your forum I can not see any pictures... its the same on 600rr.net

and when did I state I have multiple race bikes??? I don't believe those word ever came outta my mouth or computer

so whats the best place to find stuff.. craigslist, ebay, FORUMS

so your right I wouldn't wait for me to get 300 posts either but its not my responsibility to pay forum support cost to ask pple who are into such machine for a simple bottom end...

clearly that's y I stated I would drive to meet into person to buy the goddamn thing bc I want my customer to back riding.. plus the information on here from what I have read about these engine bc I do my homework on any engine I get ready to rebuild seems to be very informative so why wouldn't it befit me to join

you have a 600rr and probably a 02 gxxr... Just saying...

You never stated whats wrong with the bottom end? Chances are it can be FIXED....

but its not my responsibility to pay forum support cost to ask pple who are into such machine for a simple bottom end...

You said you are following the rules, those ARE the rules...

Not many people here have extra bottom ends, and if they do, chances are they want them for if they ruin their own, because it is obviously getting harder to find some

you have a 600rr and probably a 02 gxxr... Just saying...

You never stated whats wrong with the bottom end? Chances are it can be FIXED....

You said you are following the rules, those ARE the rules...

Not many people here have extra bottom ends, and if they do, chances are they want them for if they ruin their own, because it is obviously getting harder to find some

nah I used to own a 02 gsxr it was my first bike and loved it at the time... it is my username on multiple forum due to the fact that I don't feel like remembering different ones...

yes I do own a 07 RR which I use to ride track/street

the bottom end of the quad.. the crank is bent from what seems like it was ran on no oil.. the lower rod bearing is blasted as well as the rod is scored due to riding along the bottom of the case... case has deep gouges in the bottom and metal shavings every where... if it was my personal machine I wouldn't reuse the case

having the case sent out and possible checked over and then machined for a stroker crank may cost the customer more than they want to spend ( total) and esp since they want it as a trail rider and not a racer its kinda not the way they wanna go esp if money is a issue with most pple in r economy
buying a stock bottom end or engine would be the economical way IMO

welcome to BF !
hope you understand why we implemented the rules for buying/selling on here.
it keeps us all safe from scammers and theives, and if you make a good deal with someone on here eventually, you can thank those rules for insuring your dealing with good people.

btw...the poll thread i created was all in good fun, to hopefully break this up a little :)

You could get the case milled as if you were putting in a +4 rod, cleaning the gouges...

If you have done your research, it would have been lack of oil mixed in the gas, there is no oil in the crankcase otherwise... Clutch is where its at...

Bearings are replacable, clean the bottom end

welcome to BF !
hope you understand why we implemented the rules for buying/selling on here.
it keeps us all safe from scammers and theives, and if you make a good deal with someone on here eventually, you can thank those rules for insuring your dealing with good people.

btw...the poll thread i created was all in good fun, to hopefully break this up a little :)

hey man if I took it personally I wouldn't be conversing to try and get to post requirements... and I def understand the reason.. whether I agree or don't is not for discussion but cheers mate and at least some seem to be good guys I:I

having the case sent out and possible checked over and then machined for a stroker crank may cost the customer more than they want to spend ( total) and esp since they want it as a trail rider and not a racer its kinda not the way they wanna go esp if money is a issue with most pple in r economy
buying a stock bottom end or engine would be the economical way IMO

I suggested the Vito's stroker crank because machine work is not required.

Crank $150
Bearings and seals $50
Used case $80
Gasket set $50

Parts total 330. Used bottom end is going to cost between $200-$300

hey man if I took it personally I wouldn't be conversing to try and get to post requirements... and I def understand the reason.. whether I agree or don't is not for discussion but cheers mate and at least some seem to be good guys I:I

cool, alot of good guys on here, just a little leary of first posts in violation of the rules, and looking to buy/sale something.

btw, if you see a bottom end for sale in the marketplace, and if there was one, it would be listed in there.
there's really no need for you to post in there, you can just private message them and try to work out a deal ?
unfortunately you need to be a member for 3 days for the private message system to activate for you
(another spammer/scammer protection) :(