New exhaust

the DP no brotha that's for the HPM bike that's being built right now... Pipe order is now waiting 2 weeks till the other 2 memebers make it up to manufacturer to have theirs custom fitted and exteneded lol to their leager frames... price wasn't fully acquired yet bc we were trying to get a larger order but basically raw should be about $320 ? range shipped for the right bend and extra $100 for head ceramic coated and $60 for stinger ceramic coated... I ws just gonna tell youa used Toomey for decent price was on ebay but I just bought half of it so you may not want it now lol

and I AM not the one who started the wall hanging thing OR the only participant... their seams to be a wall hanging flue going around right now, HERP..... being one of them lol

and I AM not the one who started the wall hanging thing OR the only participant... their seams to be a wall hanging flue going around right now, HERP..... being one of them lol
Haha I know. I saw the Toomey. It's all good. Im buying new, that way whatever pipe I get I may be able to recoup some of the loss if I don't like it. I'm leaning torwards the Toomey, well because I've never had one or a left bend. Sometimes you have to pay for a test drive.(unfortunately)

yea that's like me with the DP its a test drive, testing lightly treaded waters. the Toomey is sweet tho, love the mounting system, love the billet flange double spring, love the inner o ring on header... unfortunitly, don't tell certain ppl but I got the busted up Toomey silencer to cut into pieces lol, for a protype project me and herp were planning before cutting up a brand new one

yea that's like me with the DP its a test drive, testing lightly treaded waters. the Toomey is sweet tho, love the mounting system, love the billet flange double spring, love the inner o ring on header... unfortunitly, don't tell certain ppl but I got the busted up Toomey silencer to cut into pieces lol, for a protype project me and herp were planning before cutting up a brand new one
Sweet, I may want some details. Yea I was looking at their site, and you can pretty much buy any part for them.

here is the sob without the spacers i have for it

hi how you doin 1.jpg

It looks good! I'm so used to seeing a fat pipe sticking out the right side. Are you talking about wheel spacers or something?

i was just showing the toomey on mine /it was actually rusted up a bit when i got it but some alumininum foil and water took care of that :)and i just meant the wheels are wider with spacers:)
i dont got lots of cash to mod stuff yet i got 5 kids to feed:eek:

i was just showing the toomey on mine /it was actually rusted up a bit when i got it but some alumininum foil and water took care of that :)and i just meant the wheels are wider with spacers:)
i dont got lots of cash to mod stuff yet i got 5 kids to feed:eek:
Ok. Man I have two boys. There 3/5. They already eat all the food in my house. The pipe looks good though. The silencer is small.

it is not as loud as a lets say yz125 but close
i like loud though...unless you are trying to be quite.
also i think 4 strokes are louder then 2 strokes
in fact i know they are more damaging to my earso_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Fast6hand
no F7 did not come from here. if you are looking for a proven all around new chrome pipe, id just go with Toomey, they are great. I may try their sweet spark arrestor, thing looks nuts. I just need to mount the LRD that I do not have a silencer for, mount the Toomey silencer, cut it up, make a stinger to fit between, weld, take off, buy a new Toomey silencer, do a full new stinger off the template I make, coat the stinger tube, and now I have a new direct fit, slim LRD that I may throw a red spark arrestor on for looks.

Reactions: Fast6hand
I tested the toomey silencer coupled to my CT/trinity pipe on my black stockish blaster, it was insanely loud.
I'll try to find the video of it

Reactions: speedyslyder