New Exhaust?

Ar.blaster.boy

Dec 31, 2011
Arkansas
Okay guys, i need some help. Me and my neighbor have been having a feud here lately and they've been blaming me for crap I haven't done. (braking in their house, killing their cats, etc.) Why would I do that? So i need you guys to tell me the best pipe to get thats LOUD AS F*CK! Thanks gentlemen. I:I

I wouldn't to that, making the problem worse is the last thing that you want to do. I am not quite sure if you were kidding or not though.

If there blaming you, there must be a reason behind it. Take a step back and take a good look at yourself. You may not have done those things but you have done something in your past that would make them think you would.

No we just moved there like about 3 or 4 months ago. My dad said he thinks its because were loud all the time. I race sprint cars if any of yall know what those are, i've got a pretty loud kawasaki kx 250 and I used to have a yfz 450 with a pretty loud pipe on it. Ive never gave them a reason to make them blame me.

Want to get under thier skin, be nice as hell to them. Disturbing them with noise will acomplish nothinG. We all have neigbors who are assholes.

The loudest pipe is the rdz drag pipe, its very unpractical but its by far the loudest. I wouldn't fued with my neighbors like that tho, I would be nice and go out of my way to get under there skin in that way. Being loud and obnoxious usually leads to the cops being called.

No we just moved there like about 3 or 4 months ago. My dad said he thinks its because were loud all the time. I race sprint cars if any of yall know what those are, i've got a pretty loud kawasaki kx 250 and I used to have a yfz 450 with a pretty loud pipe on it. Ive never gave them a reason to make them blame me.

Dad seems to have nailed it.

Don't add fuel to the fire, nothing good can come of it.