Possible jetting issue....take 2

I'm just not a big 4 joke guy. I do love the atc's,and the cr's tho. Miss my old cr500 I had years ago. Although they are literally to much power for trails, but one BA bike. I plan to get my youngest a older cr80 this year coming. I rode mine everywhere when I was a kid and it was old trusty.
LOL I tried to trail ride and woods ride a 500 and it was a pain in the rear LMAO

I'm just not a big 4 joke guy. I do love the atc's,and the cr's tho. Miss my old cr500 I had years ago. Although they are literally to much power for trails, but one BA bike. I plan to get my youngest a older cr80 this year coming. I rode mine everywhere when I was a kid and it was old trusty.
LOL I tried to trail ride and woods ride a 500 and it was a pain in the rear LMAO

Buddy if i could afford that i wouldnt be riding my blaster it would be a trailer queen haha
Lol I hear you. I actually got lucky with my Honda 450. I couldn't beat the deal that was cut for it. It had a wiring issue and wouldn't start so I only got it for 2 grand and it retails in excellent condition for 5100 used. I'm the second owner of it and it only has about 70 hours on it if that