new build

Famous

Aug 7, 2012
so this blaster i picked up for 500.00 needs a lil work. Ive been ordering parts left and right . il post up some pics later. i was wondering does anyone know where to buy the bracket for the 03 headlight conversion? i checked project blaster and i cant find the site. i also need some tips on some places to find rims .so far Ive gotten new chain and sprockets , new brake lines for the front. new nerf bars exhaust, oil block off plate, new steering stem and bars, and a new bumper. i plan on coating the frame and new plastics.

sounds like some good things going into this build
lets see what your working with ?

my choice for rims are banshee/rappy/yfz
you'll be hard pressed to find a stronger rim than the factory yamaha rolled lip used on those.
the fronts are all the same as our blasters, but for the rears you'll also need 9" tires and 115 mm bolt pattern rear hubs from those bikes listed above

so this blaster i picked up for 500.00 needs a lil work. Ive been ordering parts left and right . il post up some pics later. i was wondering does anyone know where to buy the bracket for the 03 headlight conversion? i checked project blaster and i cant find the site. i also need some tips on some places to find rims .so far Ive gotten new chain and sprockets , new brake lines for the front. new nerf bars exhaust, oil block off plate, new steering stem and bars, and a new bumper. i plan on coating the frame and new plastics.

Im not sure about the headlight conversion kit, did a quick google search and couldnt find it. Sounds like you plan to fix it up the right way, you should snap us some pics and IMO best thing you can buy is that oil injection block off plate.

Well I just orderd all new plastics but im having trouble finding a white hood....any help

Well now the rockstar decals I orderd dont fit with the custom maier plastics....oh well if anyone wants some rockstar decals let me know

Well here is a quick pic
2012-10-13045100.jpg

Now im going to start candy coating the parts yellow
2012-10-14183409.jpg