new blasty blew up

I would also like to know, i will be trying to get the exploded piston out of my motor i tore apart the other day.... I was gonna try a shop vac, but tell me some more about flushing it please?

Just flush it out very very good, you should know about when to stop, basically the point is you want to get the scrap out of down there so that you don't hurt anything when it goes back together, its not something i would skimp on but you don't have to do it for ever either. Basically its just like washing out anything. Just keep doing it untill you feel satisfied that there is nothing else down there that shouldn't be there. I would also keep turning the crank over after to make sure everything feels right if you think there is something wrong just split the case better safe than sorry when it comes to something like this, also when your all done let it dry out good before reassembling the top end.

while your at it you may want to change the flywheel side crank seal, if you pull it out you can flush some kerosene through there too, if any thing feels rough your going to need to split the cases and clean/inspect/ replace stuff

while your at it you may want to change the flywheel side crank seal, if you pull it out you can flush some kerosene through there too, if any thing feels rough your going to need to split the cases and clean/inspect/ replace stuff

x2 Forgot about that seal, I would recommend changing that as well.

Don't forget to follow proper break in procedures after reassembling the top end. There should be a thread on here that tells you how to break in your motor. Good luck gettin her goin.

thanks everyone for their help. i already have a new piston. waiting for my jets sprocket and gaskets from vitos and hopefuly geting a new cyilender monday.