New Blaster in KS

everything you can imagine about a blaster is found on this site. you're in the right place.

I'll be getting pictures up soon. I bought the quad and right away took it straight to a day of trails (granted did a little work and adjusting to make sure it was ready) but i figured either it's gonna break and I will have a good idea where to start the rebuild lol orrrrrrrrrr it's gonna hold. And i'll be damned...that thing impressed EVERYONE i was with. I was going places no one else could including beating EVERYONE on a hill climb. (A guy filmed it and sayed he'll email me the video sometime and you'll love how it looks) For only spending $800 on an '05 with absolutely no problems and it lasted and out performed all expectations, i gotta hand it to the little runt, he's a beast!

The ONLY con it has, is if you let completely off of the thumb throttle it'll die. If you barely hold in the throttle it'll idle perfect so I'm sure I can find somewhere as to why it cuts everything off once I let it completely off. Besides that the little guy held up perfectly. Even when it was bogged down and sounded like the 2 stroke couldnt possibly be running so low an rpm it stayed strong and pulled through the rpm range flawlessly. I won't lie, the guy probably didn't know what he had and because of it I flat out stole it from him.

theres supposed to be a lil bit of slack in the cable to make sure the carb can close but i dont see where it would hurt. you can also remove the sensor all together its not needed for the atv to run properly

If someone has misadjusted the cable at the thumb throttle end, it has been known that when the throttle is let go, the TORS is fooled into shutting off the spark.

Do a bit of fiddling with the adjustment at the thumb throttle.

white plastic and red frame? i hate you, i was gunna buy that on friday.

anyway it looked sharp and was definitely a smokin deal, have fun with it.

nextech has some crazy deals and psycho people on there.

If someone has misadjusted the cable at the thumb throttle end, it has been known that when the throttle is let go, the TORS is fooled into shutting off the spark.

Do a bit of fiddling with the adjustment at the thumb throttle.

Easy fix...you were right it was that dumb little switch by the thumb throttle. I just spliced and connected the two wires together and problem solved. Thanks for the advice!