new and never Had an atv QUESTIONS

yeah exactly but when ive bought these new parts alot of people has told me to rejet or my blaster will go "boom" but if i have the tank on this wont afect it so would it still go boom?

yes. because they dont go boom just because the lack of oil. when running lean, your engine gets hot, when metal parts get hot, they expand and sometimes melt.
oil is used to both lube and cool the parts inside the engine.
gas is use to make power, but before it sparks, it is also used to cool the engine.
so if you can, it is best to keep the fuel in the gas tank cool.

if you still have the oil tank on and it isn't clogged and running good, your engine wont run out of oil to be lubed with.
when someone says you are going to run lean, they are talking about the air to fuel ratio. this has to do with the jetting.
you change your jets to increase or decrease the amount of fuel going into the engine.

whether you run the oil tank or not, you need to rejet the carb. the oil tank/injector just allows you to not have to mix your fuel.

oh right i get you now and no i dont run the oil tank

so with all my mods what do you think i should run as in jet size

there in my signiture + the ones in the post + with no air box lid

because they are the best jets to use for a mikuni carb.
dyno jet kits are garbage. so are any jet kits like that. the numbers on them are not the same as mikuni numbers.
if you have a keihin carb, you should use keihin jets.

mikuni jets are held to higher quality control standards. you might need to do the pilot, the only way to know is to check it

ya but it would be hard for many to give you a ballpark number because their numbering of jets isn't like mikuni jets.