Nerf Bars?

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi so im wondering are nerf bars a important thing to have or do you not really need them? i have heard they stop you from getting your foot going under the back wheel on a jump etc but i don't want to spend the money on them if there not really needed. if anyone has a cheap pair to sell me i would be interested in them but would need to get me a quote on shipping to the uk. i can buy them for £80 brand new but anyone know where i can get them cheaper? i was on ebay and cheapest are £80.

You don't really need any safety things on your blaster to ride it, but that would be a very bad idea to not be safe. Depends on how safe you want to be, nerf bars make riding the blaster much safer. It can even save you from a broken ankle, leg, foot, etc.

You don't really need any safety things on your blaster to ride it, but that would be a very bad idea to not be safe. Depends on how safe you want to be, nerf bars make riding the blaster much safer. It can even save you from a broken ankle, leg, foot, etc.

yeah mate im going to purchase them :) there a not bad price for them and i defo don't want to break anything not when iv just recovered from a broken collerbone! lol

the only reason why i have nerfs is cause ama rules. they have saved my anlkes and legs a few times, but only on jumps. if u trail ride, and only do acconisional jumping, i wouldent bother. but heel guards are a MUST thos things save me SO many times.

the only reason why i have nerfs is cause ama rules. they have saved my anlkes and legs a few times, but only on jumps. if u trail ride, and only do acconisional jumping, i wouldent bother. but heel guards are a MUST thos things save me SO many times.

yeah quadrider iv got heel guards on quad im just wondering about nerf bars as the table tops at my track are about 9feet high and there is alot of smaller ones as well. il need to wait until later in year to get them anyway as im skint until i get money from the dole lol

yeah quadrider iv got heel guards on quad im just wondering about nerf bars as the table tops at my track are about 9feet high and there is alot of smaller ones as well. il need to wait until later in year to get them anyway as im skint until i get money from the dole lol

ohhh well if ur doing 9 foot jumps, and track riding, i would get them

i reccommend the nerfs, i was riding last week in a construction site come around the corner and was met by a big metal pole sticking out of the ground, saved my leg but bent and broke my nerfsX( so riding with just one side now.lol cant stand the thought of taking the right side off even if it does look sillyI:I

lool same here mate im wanting a few parts for mines as im not wanting it stock! haha , but just need to wait on getting a doctors note to get signed on then il be getting £50 a week so i should get parts no bother :D but the weather was perfect for sanding and painting my plastics today but i just couldn't be bothered at all lol il get them sanded tomorrow and painted on sunday :) im waiting on stuff coming too as im thinking of using a compressor to paint them but not too sure yet :p

yeah mate lol :p , iv already got my stuff to do the looks so just need the cash to do the performance :p im going to save for a month and get a pro circuit platinum exhaust along with vee force reeds for it :D also thinking about nearer the end of year or just beginning of next getting a better suspension and brake set up as the suspension aint the best lol either going to get the axle and carrier of a banshee and the front shocks off a banshee and a rear shock of a 400ex and fit them or may just save and buy some upgraded blaster shocks which i seen for around £400 for a set for front and back. but still dunno yet :p what gets done to a engine to get it race tuned?

yeah mate lol :p , iv already got my stuff to do the looks so just need the cash to do the performance :p im going to save for a month and get a pro circuit platinum exhaust along with vee force reeds for it :D also thinking about nearer the end of year or just beginning of next getting a better suspension and brake set up as the suspension aint the best lol either going to get the axle and carrier of a banshee and the front shocks off a banshee and a rear shock of a 400ex and fit them or may just save and buy some upgraded blaster shocks which i seen for around £400 for a set for front and back. but still dunno yet :p what gets done to a engine to get it race tuned?

if ur racing, i would get a pipe and suspension FIRST!!!! nothing else. then build off that. that was my mistake. i got engine, and other parts befor i got suspension, and now im stuck looking for shocks

ah i won't be racing bud its just for weekend fun at a local track i was hoping to try get into atv racing but i dunno how i go about it and i dunno if i could afford it lol