NEEDED ASAP!!! Clutch cable bracket!! Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking...I can't find this part anywhere! Not on ebay or any parts sites. If I could get a part number it might be easier to find. ugh.

when we gonna get some pics of this baby?

Haha...it's nothing special. I grew up with all kinds of atvs, four traxs, blasters, warriors, trail blazers then my dad passed away and ever since then I haven't had a quad. I picked up a beat to sh*t 95 that I thought I would just ride. But the frame was f'd. I wanted to refurb alot of it over the winter and every time I would get into doing something another thing would be f'd. Seized bolts, bent handlebars, welded up jank front bumper, welded on rear grab bar. At least I'll know what is in this bike when I'm done, but i've got so much time and money into this machine now. The wife is pissed at how much I have stuck into it. At this point I'm just trying to get it drivable for this season and then I will mod up next year.

I can probably get some pics up tonight after I swap the winter wheels off my car. :)

yeah thats the way it goes when you get one thats been beat harder than you realize. liek you said once you do get done it should be a real decent dependable machine, i bet the wife loosens up too once she sees you out enjoying it. I:I

holy sh*t, Babbitts wants 17.50 to ship that little as metal piece. Maybe I'll try some other places now I have the part number.

Just so nobody is confused. #13 in the diagram is what I need.

CYLINDER.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.