NEEDED ASAP!!! Clutch cable bracket!! Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

iadubber

Nov 11, 2009
Epworth, IA
I accidentally threw away the metal bracket that holds the clutch cable to the engine. I need this as soon as possible. Please pm me if you have one. This is one of the last pieces I need to get my blaster at least driveable minus my brake issue. thanks!!!

I:I

cant help ya with the clutch bracket, but what you need for brakes? also just to be clear you mean the one that goes under the base bolt?

cant help ya with the clutch bracket, but what you need for brakes? also just to be clear you mean the one that goes under the base bolt?

Yeah, I assume that's the one you mean also. It bolts right to the engine in front of the transmission lever.

I'm not sure on the brakes. I have an 03 frame with all 95 controls. Trying to figure out how to get the brakes to work with the frame.

Yeah, I assume that's the one you mean also. It bolts right to the engine in front of the transmission lever.

I'm not sure on the brakes. I have an 03 frame with all 95 controls. Trying to figure out how to get the brakes to work with the frame.

lol, i want a 03+ frame so its easier for me to mount my hydros... but anyhow all that should give you a problem is mounting the cable splitter, prolly gonna have to drill a small hole and use a small nut and bolt or something like that. you have jsut a frame or do you have 03 spindles by some chance?

lol, i want a 03+ frame so its easier for me to mount my hydros... but anyhow all that should give you a problem is mounting the cable splitter, prolly gonna have to drill a small hole and use a small nut and bolt or something like that. you have jsut a frame or do you have 03 spindles by some chance?

I'm not too worried about the fronts. It looks like the rears are going to need some sort of metal bracket fabricated and maybe a shorter cable. I just can't find out what I actually need. I can't reference my old frame since I already got rid of it. :(

I'm not too worried about the fronts. It looks like the rears are going to need some sort of metal bracket fabricated and maybe a shorter cable. I just can't find out what I actually need. I can't reference my old frame since I already got rid of it. :(

give me a sec, ill run down and take a pic of where my cable would mount it i didnt use hydros

here ha go man, if you promise to use it i will cut this one off and send it to ya, but only if you are going to use it im sure it wont be awesome cutting it off haha. its on a old junk frame that sits outside so pay shipping and its yours.

Attachments

• frame cable.jpg
    frame cable.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 144
  • 000_0679.jpg
    000_0679.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 134
I may have your clutch cable bracket, If so, I just send it regular mail. N/C

see, this right here is what makes this forum great. members helping members, i have both given things and been given things here so i firmly belive what goes around comes around. i can cut it off today dude, you will have to clean up the cuts and all that yourself though lol I:I i think i erased your addy so pm it to me again. +rep for you slicker, you too brandon

I'd be an ass to charge for that little piece. Don't worry about it, Cost of a stamp won't break me. Make a donation to this site that will be better. -Bob I'll get home about 5pm EST. let ya know then, I'm pretty sure that i have a spare one from the parts engine i bought.

i agree man. this forum rocks, guys helping out their blaster bro's to get their stuff running....and still only about 3 quads on this forum run lmao

No good, sorry man i just have the part that is attached to the push lever, i think you need the other right?

Status
Not open for further replies.