need recomendations on a crank kit

coggonbrien

Oct 12, 2010
Iowa
any issues with wiseco or should i do something else? i don't race and the motor already has a .040 wiseco piston.

thanks,
David

i like vitos because its a +3 and you can port the jug while its off for some powa along with the fact you dont have to get the cases trenched.

ok, i considered vito's. realistically all we do is mostly ride the gravel's from farm to farm with some occasional mudding. so i like the wiseco simply since it come's complete with near bearings and gaskets. any other thoughts?

i wouldnt buy a wiseco kit.. there have been issues with them being waaaaaay out of balance, just check you tube.. if you dont want to go the stroker route i would get a standard hotrods crank then buy quality cometic gaskets. those wiseco kits are dirt cheap for a reason :eek: lol

also do you buy direct from hotrod? finally for the price am i better off to go ahead and just get a vito's +3? thanks,
David

anybody else have thoughts. any issues with a vito +3? also where are you guys buying your bearings and cometic gaskets?

Thanks,
David

ebay can find alot of that stuff on there if you look in the right spots.personaly me i like to only buy from top rated sellers but hey its me.there on there and there like 100-130 i think.