Need rear hand break!!!

MaddMatt

Mar 3, 2012
andrson sc
wassup peeps? ok so here's my deal....i do alot of stuntin' on my quad...but i am so tired of busting my ass on tricks that my brake foot is not on the peg....i dont think i can buy one for the blaster. does anybody know where i could get one fabbed up?

Your grab bar should keep you from going over. Why is your foot not on the brake?

I bought a banjo bolt for 2 lines, a long brake line, a second caliper for the rear and I'm making a mount for the 2 rear calipers. If the master will drive 3 calipers I'll have all wheel brakes on the hand and still have the independent rear brake to set up for turns.
Work in progress.

I bought a banjo bolt for 2 lines, a long brake line, a second caliper for the rear and I'm making a mount for the 2 rear calipers. If the master will drive 3 calipers I'll have all wheel brakes on the hand and still have the independent rear brake to set up for turns.
Work in progress.

you could always go for cable rear and permanently engage the parking button :)

Your grab bar should keep you from going over. Why is your foot not on the brake?

like when i have both legs over the bars or seat-stand wheelies....if it stops on the bar and im still on the front of the seat with both legs over the bars...it will start to flip backwards...which leaves me no choice but to let go and fall flat on my back....wonder if a kit for a yzf or yz would work?

Last edited:
I can understand why you are Madd.

How 'bout running all 3 off of 1 master cylinder.

DSCN52461.jpg

Been working for me for years.

Sent AWK a few of these blocks, if you're interested.

N

I can understand why you are Madd.

How 'bout running all 3 off of 1 master cylinder.

DSCN52461.jpg

Been working for me for years.

Sent AWK a few of these blocks, if you're interested.

N

i like that idea better....that way i can still do stoppies on the same lever I:I yes i am definantly interested....how much they go for?