Need peoples opinion???

bobdryerr

Nov 10, 2008
Eastern Iowa
So i dont want to be an ahole here but tomarrow night im goin out to the bars with a bud an well we both just got out of a long time relationships. mine was 6.5 years an his was 4. well its been about 2 months for me an 2.5 months for now an well we have a dd an everything an a place to stay.

But what my question is theres this chick that he really likes already an she has a HEFTY friend an the chick that he wants told me i need to TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM.....:eek: im sorry but i dont think i can do that here. lol i just dont like my women like he does....

so i dont know what to do :eek: :eek: :eek:

so im like gettin second thoughts about goin out but i want to really bad cause for the last couple months ive been cooped up in my damn house :(

Exactly how hefty? there and point were a little thick is ok.. Stay away from the fat chicks... You'll spend too much money feeding them.
and this can happen vvvvv

FatLadySkinnyGuy.jpg

Reactions: bobdryerr
yea thats what ill pry end up doing is just go an try i mean try to have a good time if else fails i guess i could just pass out lol

Exactly how hefty? there and point were a little thick is ok.. Stay away from the fat chicks... You'll spend too much money feeding them.
and this can happen vvvvv

FatLadySkinnyGuy.jpg

OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: im prying to god shes not that big ive only seen a pic of her ill try an find it for ya guys maybe thatll help lol

if he is a real friend help him out and go with him just dont get too waisted that you wake up in the morning and be like wtf i just did....just tell youre friend that he owes you big time for this one...

well if i were you i would go on that date...and if the girl is bad(ugly, hefty and what not) just do sumthing she wont like...like hit on other girls at the bar amd sh*t like that so she wont like you... hahah idk...just made that up

ok sorry guys i cant find a that pic of her. i know shes not that big. all i know is she is 5'1" an has double d tits an weighs around 200lbs which is 30lbs heavier then my 5'8" fatass

all though my x was 5'11" an 210 lbs tho

1819-xani.jpg

im on the far left an my x is on the far right

nah cause i wont have my car there cause im suppose to get really f*cked up. an i pry will cause all the drinks are on them cause of a bet i won.... so idk i think im just gonna go an chill an have as much fun as i can lol

im gonna laugh my ass off when you do this and you end up liking that girl.
just do it get smashed and whatever happens happens

lol dude dont talk like that lmfao i dont need to be in a relationship already im loving my single time kinda. just sucks not coming home to a chick naked in ur bed every night lol

doood..... 5'1'' 200?? holy fk.. i mean dont get me wrong nothing with bigger girls... but thats pushing it being that short....... BUT knows for a fact.. fat chicks give good head.. ( its kinda like eating food to them) dont worry you wont get your pecker knawed off,

like i said.. nothing wrong with bigger girls.. my wife is 5'9'' and was 175 before she got preg, but she also was very athletic so she was toned, and 38 ddd's hehehehe ( yay for boobies)!!!

get a knobber, go to the bathroom, clean up lock bathroom door, lock bathroom door, and dont leave tell mornning!! and when you do leave dip out quick like!