need lrd silencer now!!!!!!!!

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
ok i am not reapeat not using a dg silencer especially if it was welded to fit does anyone have a lrd silencer or trenga or know where i can get one thanks

yea either i would have sold that head pipe or it was going on my grandpas blaster but he loves pro crcuit but anyone out there i need this silencer befor the end of the week

will trade dg or other stuff for a new one fmf answer pro circuit any of them for a dang lrd i want to cut my fmf but dont have a welder

somebody out there neeeds a fmf or pro circuit silencer but i need a lrd the dg is bringing down my ego lol but i cant roll with a dg does anybody know where i can get them at like a replacement websit or something

they dont make em anymore stopped on 02 and i dought your gonna find one. youf gonna have to find a welder but all the tube is a straight pipe maybe you could fab one up with a clamp. i can make a diagram about it on paint and show you???

he dont like dg it brings his spirits down lmao. the dg sign is just rivveted on there just drill it off and re revvit the holes and it will be fine

i hate the design also i want to chop up my fmf powercore 2 silencer or answer or pro circuit but dont want to go throught that trouble na if lrd went out of business how come there are tons of new parts of lrd

the dg is like any other silencer, the middle tube, the packing and the end cap, it will no change performance at all, get some hi temp paint, and remover the dg logo, paint her up nice and pretty and no one will ever know its a DG

summit racing is a car web site and f7 dont have any stuff i wanna see a link to something lrd!!!!!