Need low cost trail worthy 9" rear rims, any suggestions?

-db

Nov 11, 2008
SW-MI
I oopsed when ordering rear tires for the blaster. It still has the stock 8" rims, but somehow I wasn't paying attention and ordered 9" tires.

Are there any stock 9" rims that will fit that I can find cheap? The only thing RMATV shows that I think would work for what I want is the Douglas .160 9x9, but it's out of stock till the 30th and I need tham by the beginning of next week.

Thanks.

So any of those hubs will bolt right to the stock axle, no mods needed?

That doesn't solve the need for 9" rims though.

Any idea if the bolt pattern of a warrior is the same as the banshee/raptor/yfz? I have a spare set of wheels/tires for my warrior I could use for now.

Thanks for the info Lonnie, I have a spare Warrior that is currently apart, I'll try those hubs out on the Blaster so I can use the Warrior wheels if I need to.

Put the Warrior hubs on the Blaster tonight, it worked out well. The tires look huge compared to the stock ones.

Thanks for the info.

If it made it wider now you can flip the front tires and get a wider front stance also.

If not your golden anyhow. I:I

Yeah, the rear (22/11/9) are a little wider than the fronts, so I may flip the front wheels and give that a try.

Thanks again.