Need help

Ya I mean I was just wonder since I got a bunch of sh*t done to it an I always thought about getting a bigger carb but ya it no one think I should I probably will just order the kit. Also someone put a link of the demonstration of how to tap the idler screw. So I guess I'll just do that thanks
You can upgrade if you want, no one stopping you. but a larger carb will only run better with many mods

What about reeds anyone think I should get reeds like vforce. Wat would that improve if I replace the reeds?
Reeds will give you a crisper throttle response. IMO dont order them unless you need them yet

Also what about an extended swing arm I really wanna do that Maybe 2-3" should I cut an weld spacers on it or should I just buy one? I plan on doing a lot but I need to get it started an running first lol but does anyone have any cheap good ideas?
Do not cheap out. buy a swinger made by a shop. most stock extended ones have broken on this forum

Before you jump into getting a larger carby, you should consider what carb will suit your expansion pipe.

Low/mid pipe, small carb!

Mid/high pipe large carb!

Keep the stock carb and drill and tap it for idle screw. The stock carb works great. For the swing arm maybee look into a swing arm extension if you can find one;)..
A larger carb will favor top end and you may lose some bottom end. Build for the type of riding you do and the terrain you ride in.

Thanks for the advice guys but I have another question lol what about sprockets like about the teeth. What does it help if I get less teeth an what does it do if I get more

Less teeth on the front, lower ratio, more get up and go.

Less teeth on rear, higher ratio more speed.

And vice versa.

1 tooth on the front = 3 teeth on the rear!