need help!!!!!!!!

pedster

Jun 30, 2008
ok my blaster is puttering around with barely any power. it starts up fine and then i drive it and it works good intill like 30 seconds later then it starts puttering with hardly any power. can you guys help

well my plug is black after i ride it every time so i cleaned it and ran it again and its black again and as oil injection i dont have one.

ok ill do clean it to tommorow is their like a special way to do that or do i just clean it

idk what its called but it is the cheap crap you get at gas stations in a little container

cheaper 2 stroke oils are just that... cheaper. they are made for chainsaws and weedeaters, mainly.

i used belray 2-stroke racing oil. i mixed at 32:1 ... perfect plugs. actually, they were a bit on the rich side... which i think is good..... less possible damage to the engine on a long hot day.

your plug should be tan in color after running at wot.

ok i just chaged my gas and got some good oil to mix with it and it didnt help im going to clean the carb and im just wondering would it be my reeds.

well while u got the carb out, thers only 4 bolts that hold on the intake so check out the reeds, they should sit nice and flat against the cage.