need help asap

sciabica830

Mar 23, 2013
570 PA
My blaster wont start put new spark plug in that didn't help so I checked it on my hand and it made a really light spark barely to numb my handfor a second soon what do I need to do to fix it need answers as quick as possable

2006 i wont have to pull anythiing out of the motor or anything would i

no, all tests for the stator can be performed at the connections right above the shifter

the fog light i have on it the wire glows when u kick it also

did your troubles start when you put the foglight on ??? what wattage ???
remove that foglight, blaster electrical systems can only handle 55 watts max, although lighting and ingition are 2 seperate circuts/charging systems

ok ill find a metter and let you know i hope it wont be anything expenive or hard to put in i am literaly broke at the moment

carb clean 2 days ago fresh gas yeterday really weak spark if pull it with my friends quad and i lay off the clutch the engine turns over but no ingion

it drove when i droped the engine back in it ran all night then brought it home next day when to start didnt wanna start

You need a FAT BLUE spark, not a lazy yellow. Have you ohmed ALL the electrical? Stator, coil, plug boot, both switches? Is the TORS BRAIN disconnected or properly bypassed for 03+? Parking brake?

Have you done any of the diagnosis that awk listed ???

Check ALL electrical connections are clean and tight. Add dielectric grease to them. As awk mentioned, coil mount MUST be clean, bare metal, frame grounds MUST be clean and tight. Dielectric grease on them too. Trim 1/4" off plug wire and reinstall cap with di-grease.

Did you go thru any water on the day it ran good? If so, pull stator cover and look for signs of moister in there.

Other than Blaaster and me joking each other, there's not much we can do. We can't transport through the internet and do it for you.. You have to go through EACH AND EVERY thread and suggestion that has been posted and list your results.
Cleaning a carb is more than spraying the throat bore or just taking the bowl off and giving it a quick douche. You have to take it COMEPLETLY APART. There're jets in there with holes no bigger than a hair that have to be open and clear.

ok i took it to my friend who is a mechanic and he found that the carb was dirty and jet was blocks aftere alot of clean it ran but now it seems to get stuck in the power band then it loses all power to it stalls and plus found out that its missing the idle screw lol i have no clue how it runs