My wife + ak47

pretty cool fed, you definately found a keeper,
but always remember..........teaching the wife how to shoot has put more than a few mens names on a slab of granite, LOL

O-no AWK it's our worst nightmare it's a woman....with a gun lol. Thats pretty cool though what brand AK is that, I've been browsing Inter-Ordance IO's hellhound 7.52x39 what do you know/think about it???
Blaner you'll think the photo below is hilarious then hehehe
el4c5u.jpg

Never herd of it... this one is a Egyptian maadi.. closesest thing to the top knotch akm.. 7.62x39 orogonal mag plus tapco mag bsa red/blue/green dot.. lazer sight quad rails ati folding an adjustable stock high mount scope rail

Here's the link I couldent find any pictures that do it justice. just click the link for pictures. They make em like that with the rails and everything. Shoots sub 2 3/4 inch groups at 100 yards with 100 rounds and all the parts are american made too.
HELLHOUND TACTICAL

Looks to be a ak47 clone.. prolly junk.. better off finding a real ak or a ar ..... 2 3/4 groups isnt bad.. for plinking and home defence.. i prefer accuracy.. my 223 shot 3/4" groups at 100 off the bipod.. mt 17hmr did 1/2" groups out to 135 yards and my glendfield 22 does 3/4" at 70 yards

Cool I went and shot 10RDS. through my savage 17 hmr for the first time today at 50yds with 1 1/2inch groups trying to zero the new scope in. Was a tad dissappointed cause it was kinda windy out and I had to use like 3inch circles/targets in groups of 5. You know like paper BB gun targets. But still did ok and now I cant wait till next time. If I get time I'll put up a pic.

Is it a brand new gun? If so shoot 10 clean it shoot 10 clean it shoot 10 clean it then rock n roll.. onces its.broken in it will shoot better.. try diff brands of ammo there kinda loke 22s they like certain ammo better than others...

Im going to get another 17hmr sooner lr later.. gonna be a marlin or savage.with heavy barrel amd adjustable trigger.. gonna put a 4-16x40 or 6-20x40 scope on it